Saturday, September 15, 2007

I back!

Already a few days since I back from Russia but in my mind I like still there. May be I lost my father but there in Voronezh I found the family. The family I only heard about before but never knew or didn't rememeber. My father had sisters, the sisters had children, and they all came, so I've got a chance to meet again relatives I have not seen since I've been a small child. And I finally met my brother Valera and even more, a sister in law!

My father always wanted to invite all us to his home and finally it happened ...



On the picture - me, the sister of my father, her dother and my brother Valera near famous monument to the "Котенок с улицы Лизюкова" in Voronezh.

What else interesting ?

I bought in the Duty Free a book of J.R.R Tolkien "Lord of the Rings" and reading it during my free time. I think it will help me to improve my english even more !

Yesterday we received a guests from Novgorod, Russia. Two cousins of my mother came to visit us for next 10 days. Yesterday I picked them up from the airport and today they already vising holy places in Jerusalem. They already really excited but even don't know that coming Monday they going to Eilat for 3 days with my mom. And I will have some silence here :)

Actually a lot more things happened, let's see if I will find some time to seat and write all the news here.

Hopefully I will !